$100k - $120k + Super
We have partnered with a tier 2 civil contractor who focus on iconic rail projects across NSW. They require an experienced Site Engineer for two upcoming station upgrade projects in Newcastle.
Operating for over 25 years our client is has become an established brand in the Civil Construction industry and work on prestige heritage and residential projects. With supportive and collaborative team they pride themselves in quality and timely delivery.
The business has built a large team of key personnel over their many years of being in business. They continue to push a "promote within" culture and are known to reward the hard work of their staff.
Who Are You?
- Experienced Site Engineer with a track record in rail or station upgrade projects
- Comfortable working in a fast paced envrionment
- Confident working on projects valued between $20m - $30M
- Experience with a tier 1 operator would be a bonus
- Working on iconic rail and station upgrade projects
- Training and development opportunities
- Autonomy within the role
- Working with a supportive team/management
- Considered for future projects based on location
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9194 5528 or you can email me directly on email@example.com