- High End Commercial Furniture
- Great perks and commission structure
- Great company culture
About the Company
A passionate, creative and evolving business, our client has grown from a small operation to turning over just under $10M with a plan in place triple within the next 5 years. With a range of mid to high end commercial furniture products which includes both local and international brands they are pushing the boundaries of innovation. A unique culture they believe that your work should be fun, challenging and rewarded through bonuses, team social events and parties, industry launches, weekly lunches and other incentives.
About the Role
Our client is currently seeking a Showroom Sales Consultant to join their energetic and passionate team. Reporting to the Showroom Manager you will be dealing with Interior Decorators, Designers and the general public. Your responsibilities include
- Greeting and assisting clients
- Establish, build & maintain effective client relationships
- Recommend & specify products
- Provide quotes & price estimation
- Follow up on sale opportunities
- Assist with showroom presentation
- Assist with product launches
- Proven sales experience in high end products - furniture would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with all clients
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Energetic, passionate and design savvy
Candidates with experience in high end retail sales encouraged to apply!
Great perks and commission structure on offer, so don't delay, Apply NOW!
To apply send your CV or enquiry to Benjamin Parkinson by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org