Service Manager Machinery
- Join Ahern, a Global Machinery OEM with solid opportunities for growth!
- Support positive change in an evolving culture!
- Delivery improvement plans across processes, safety, efficiency, quality!
- Highly competitive salary package including car & uncapped incentive/bonus
- As Service Manager, lead an experienced and motivated team
Ahern are a longstanding global manufacturer of Snorkel & Extreme, trusted brands of machinery across Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) & Telehandlers. The Australian business is now also the local distributor for Bluelift Spider Lift products.
In line with their growth strategy, they now maintain offices in Australia, NZ, UK, Europe, Asia, South America and Canada in addition to their US based Head Office. With a resolve to be the leading innovator in their market & an experienced global leadership team, they have a solid platform for a Service Management professional to lead improvement programs and effect positive change.
As the Service Manager – Eastern Region, you will be leading an experienced team, with the key focus being improving efficiencies ultimately leading to increased & repeat business and revenue growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct reports of 3 (Workshop Leading Hand, Field Service Co-ordinator, Parts Co-ordinator), total team responsibility of 11
- Financial management & reporting including margin, costs & revenue targets
- Assessment of current operation, processes, efficiencies, culture, team
- Amend current plans for improvement in consultation with the Regional Manager
- Implementation of systems, processes & best practice across safety
- Planning, scheduling and workflow improvements WIP
- Client relationship management including weekly client visits
- Strong background in a heavy equipment / machinery service & workshop environment
- A passion for safety and continual improvement with a history of active implementation of best practices
- Great people skills including leading teams & client facing experience
- A management approach that engages people to want achieve the required outcomes of the business
- EWP & Access Equipment experience, whilst not essential, may be advantageous
To apply for this opportunity please contact Seth Hinkley on 02 9126 8404 and/or forward your CV to email@example.com or via the "Apply Now" link located directly below.