- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 3 month contract; Start ASAP
What Will You Do?
The key objective of this position is to drive product usage and advocacy levels (post sales) with new small businesses and / or partners i.e. accounting and bookkeeping firms.
- Working with and supporting the Sales Executives by providing consultative support to them, and their customers post sale (and sometimes presale for larger complex deals)
- Take on a Project Manager role after sale to create a tailored on-boarding plan for identified customers , communicate to relevant stakeholders and execute to timelines.
- Use creative problem solving and process thinking and your excellent influencing skills to influence the customers, other functions and Business Leaders to achieve a high quality experience and outcome for your customers
- Manage and/or delegate complex data migrations
- In a tight-knit team you will work with your Sales Agents to maximize your customers experience and develop long-term growth in your territory
What Do You Need?
- Accounting or Bookkeeping experience – ideally experience from within Practice or from a prior role which helped you gather a good understanding of the profession, internal workings and logic
- Demonstrated project management skills for planning/driving complex on-boarding projects, working closely with multiple organizations while keeping initiatives on track to achieve desired outcomes. Attention to detail and empathy for customer is critical.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with clients and develop long term relationships to create product & brand advocacy
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Confidence in presenting to small crowds and senior decision makers both internally and at customer businesses
- Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to identify root cause of issues, develop recommendations and execute to solve
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical findings and instructions
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Passion about the customer – delivering outstanding customer experience
- Self-motivated and driven to create internal efficiencies
- Proven ability to use MS Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint