- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 3 month contract: $340+ super p/d.
What Will You Do?
Manage implementation process, drive product usage and advocacy levels (post sales) with new Small Businesses and/or Partners ie Accounting and Bookkeeping firms who purchase products from the client.
What Do You Need?
- Qualification(s) in area of accounting
- 3+ years accounting experience – ideally experience from within Practice and with fair working knowledge of tax preparation or submission processes.
- Experienced in using accounting software – QuickBooks Online is ideal and / or Xero, MYOB and others
- Ability to manage multiple client/priorities within a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and empathy for customer
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Self-motivated and driven to create internal efficiencies.
- Receptive to feedback and passionate about personal growth
- Approachable, optimistic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-motivated and driven to keep learning and upskilling others