As a service coordinator, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hardworking and dedicated team.
To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality customer service and support to a wide range of stakeholders, offer high level support to technicians, hold high integrity and confidentiality, be proactive by nature and hold strong communication skills whilst working both within a team and autonomously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient management of service technicians ensuring the best possible benchmark practices are achieved in the field. This role will see you scheduling in preventative maintenance programs for external stakeholders and being available to attend to clients needs during a breakdown situation.
- Efficient management of Service Technicians and scheduling technicians for preventative maintenance programs
- Approval of weekly timesheets and ensure technicians timesheets are correct/accurate
- Resolving Customer disputes or queries in an efficient manner and resolve any general customer problems, site related issues.
- Providing a high level of support to all stakeholders for exceeding of expectations
- Coordination of Field Service Technicians working on all equipment to meet on time delivery for our customer requirements and reaching KPI’s
- Ensure maintenance is carried out on time, inline with machinery maintenance requirements, and cost effectively.
- Work closely with the Service Manager on identifying training and skills development of his team and keeping with Service Manager updated on all scheduling in all aspects of work on and off site
- Ensure inventory stock is available to complete on time delivery of repairs
- Continuous monitoring of all processes and procedures, reporting on warranty, inclusive of developments and any factory reworks
- Ensure all related documentation is up to date and correctly processed in a timely manner
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Understanding of stakeholder relations and stakeholder business processes
- Mechanical aptitude would be ideal to be successful in this position
- Sound product knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential – Microsoft Office Suite inclusive of Word and Excel
- Personable and a team player
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.