Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable equipment sale, rental and service business based in Perth who are seeking an Administration Assistant to join their busy team.
As an Administrator, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment alongside a dedicated team. To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality support to a multitude of employees, hold high integrity, be proactive by nature and hold excellent communication skills with the ability to work autonomously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Service Coordinator within an office environment.
- End to end CRM management for new and existing clients.
- Assistance to the Service Coordinator to ensure scheduling and appropriate coordination of service technicians to attend customer service calls.
- General office duties such as: invoicing, data entry, completion of job cards, phone and email correspondence etc.
- Ensuring that all aspects of enquiries are finalised. Responsible for ensuring stakeholder enquiries, service bookings and scheduling are coordinated correctly.
- Ensure all job cards are accurately completed for timely invoicing. Responsible for ensuring all stakeholder enquires are answered or passed on to the appropriate team member.
- Coordinate service booking calls for customers and organise necessary equipment.
- Prior experience within a similar role is essential
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Understanding of stakeholder relations and both stakeholder and internal business processes
- Sound product knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential – Microsoft Office Suite inclusive of Word and Excel
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.