Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable equipment sale, rental and service business based in Melbourne who are seeking an Administration Assistant to join their growing team.
As an Administrator, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hardworking and dedicated team.
To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality customer service and support to a wide range of stakeholders and internal staff, hold high integrity, be proactive by nature and have high organisational skills.
- General administrative duties.
- Provide and maintain stakeholder engagement and satisfaction through regular correspondence with external customers.
- Organisation of road service ensuring maximum output for stakeholders.
- Accumulating daily, weekly and monthly reports on progress, processes and internal achievements and provide them to the Service Manager.
- Investigate any equipment issues and being able to recommend solutions in consultation with both the Service Manager and Service Controller.
- Supply equipment details when requested via quote or general enquiry and following quotation processes.
- Regularly analysing and producing KPI’s based on of stakeholder base and current records.
- Investigate and resolve any general customer queries and provide the highest level of support, exceeding customer expectations.
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong problem resolution skills
- General understanding of stakeholder relations and stakeholder business processes
- Sound product knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential – Microsoft Office Suite inclusive of Word and Excel
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.