Senior AccountantOur client is a reputable and very successful full service 4-Partner Accounting firm in the CBD. An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a firm to progress and further develop their career with good clients, on-going professional training and mentorship.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of financials and tax returns for all entities
- Coordinating and conducting research and providing advice to clients
- Assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice
- Co-coordinating meetings with key advisors and creating strategies
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Delegating and reviewing work
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 5 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Completed CA / CPA – or be near completion
- Experience with SMSF highly regarded
- Have exposure to consulting work including restructures, valuations and technical advice
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
- Be personable and approachable
- Experience with delegating and reviewing work
Benefits of working with this firm include;
- CA / CPA mentorship and study support
- Open door policy – family friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Regular staff social events
- Friday afternoon drinks and nibbles
- Annual bonuses paid if KPI’s met
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button. To be considered, you MUST have full working rights in Australia.