- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $680 + super per day
What Will You Do?
The successful Senior Visual Designer will partner with a Content Designer and marketing stakeholders.
- Execute design layout, typography, iconography, colour theory and composition to design marketing experiences with artistry, creativity and mastery
- Conceptualise a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow based on experimentation, customer research and user testing
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content designers and marketers
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Strategise and execute on the creation of conversion-driving web experiences
- Take a data driven approach to deliver results towards business objectives
- 8 plus years’ experience in marketing-related design with an online portfolio of high-impact, relevant brand and web experience design work (paid social ads, email campaigns etc)
- Bachelor’s or Mater’s degree in a design related field
- Strong business acumen and experience in partnering directly with marketers
- Previous experience forming hypotheses based on insights
- Experience using Figma, Sketch and Adobe
- Experience using Agile, lean UX and mobile first
- Understanding the relationship of visual, interaction and content disciplines