- Salary $90K-$105K (Dep on Exp) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle!
- Join this growing national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Rapidly growing, doubling turnover in NSW over the last 2 years!
- Strong focus on giving back, well-being, team & progression!
- Exceptional systems, training & support!
- Use your Building Supervisor skills to get people & businesses back on their feet.
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working on behalf of the biggest insurers.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their Sydney team as a Building Repairs Supervisor, managing small to major loss claims ($200K+).
- Manage a portfolio of projects across Strata & Commercial
- Develop schedules to ensure completion within Insurers policies
- Liaising with property owners to communicate works, variations, progress
- Engaging & managing trades including QA, safety, schedules & costs
- Communicating, updating and submission of documentation with Insurers
- Internal systems maintenance and coordinating internal team and resources
- Site Supervising / Trade Supervising experience within the Insurance Building sector
- Trade background preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects with strong organisation
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to email@example.com.