Senior Structural Designer (Metro) - T1 Consultancy - Melbourne CBD
Denovo are currently working with an Internationally recognized engineering consultancy. Our client is expanding its dynamic and innovative structural team in Melbourne. They are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Structural Engineer to provide specialist technical delivery to our clients and current projects, mainly - the Melbourne Metro Project. In joining this market leading team you will contribute to some of the largest projects in Australia and provide their range of clients with innovative and market leading solutions.
As the Senior Structural Designer you will be a key senior member of our multi-disciplined design engineering team in the Melbourne office. Whilst relying on general structural engineering experience to be successful in this role you will be significantly experienced in bridges, retaining walls, noise walls, culverts, tunnels, water retaining structures and share our client focus and passion for technical excellence. You will lead the team for the inspection, condition assessment, structural analysis, engineering design, and documentation of infrastructures.
Experience within Civil infrastructure, specifically, underground structures, overhead structures, bridges and other Metro projects is key to this role.
Our client is willing to pay up to 160K for the right person, however this is dependent on experience
Successful candidates will have:
- 5 - 10 years' experience in a technical design role covering structural projects
- Undergraduate Degree in related discipline is essential; Postgraduate qualifications are desirable as are other relevant professional training courses
- Extensive experience of undertaking structural design across a variety of sectors including bridges, metro, highways and rail
- General experience of all aspects of structural engineering including new construction, modification of existing structures and capacity assessments
- Experience within a consulting engineering firm
- Developed and retained a high level of technical skill
- A passionate attitude about training and mentoring junior team members
Successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop and maintain relationships with external parties to ensure maximum benefit is achieved for our client from these relationships
- Provid high quality technical advice to clients and ensures that the needs of clients are understood and met
- Project management activities will include seeking opportunities from clients, submitting proposals, project and design management for projects
- Create high performing, motivated and engaged teams via Performance Planning, Performance Management, appropriate Reward and Recognition, learning and development opportunities.
Benefits of the role:
- Work for an international and reputable engineering consultancy
- Excellent remuneration package
- Clear pathway of progressions within the business with International opportunities
- Multi-cultural business, employing people from all corners of the world
- Invest in people with training and development programmes
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.