- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 6 month contract: $950 + super per day
What Will You Do?
- Work closely with product and development teams to create an amazing user experience.
- Build integration and unit tests along with code.
- Work in agile development environment with short sprints and standups.
- Implement proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software.
- Maintain and support existing software and hardware systems, infrastructure and production.
- Assist support staff and team members in trouble-shooting software issues and implementing bug fixes.
- Take ownership of the code base.
What Do You Need?
- Expert level understanding of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
- Experience in front-end frameworks: ReactJS
- Experience with Object-Oriented Languages: Java/J2EE
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in web services (REST, SOAP) including modern SaaS-based building, deploying, and hosting micro-services.
- Experience with unit testing, Test-Driven Development (TDD), and functional automated testing.
- "Self-starter" attitude and ability to make decisions independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a history of superb delivery against assigned tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply through the link and all successful applicants will be contacted directly.