- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Full-stack development of web and mobile solutions
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 5 month contract: $938.50 + super p/d
What Will You Do?
Sitting within a team of highly skilled Software Engineers, you will have responsibility for the hands-on coding and delivery of their industry-leading web and mobile software. No two days will ever be the same!
The role in a nutshell:
- 80-95% of hands-on coding of web and mobile software
- End-to-end delivery from requirements through to documentation
- Contribute to peer reviews of estimates, designs and code
- Resolve defects and bugs during QA testing, pre-production and post-release patches
- Carrying out Agile Development, SCRUM, and Extreme Programming methodologies
- Computer Science degree or similar
- Experience developing web, software or mobile apps
- Strong front-end and back-end experience
- Experience with any of the following: Object Oriented Languages (OOD): Java/J2EE, C#, VB.NET, Python, or sometimes C++
- An understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- An understanding of unit testing, Test Driven Development (TDD), and functional automated testing
- Ability to work in a dynamic and unpredictable environment
- Daily rate equivalent of $206,000 + super
- 5 month position
- Flexible hours
- Social events – camping, BBQs, dragon boat racing, and games nights