Denovo Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a top tier 2 builder who have been at the forefront of construction projects across Australia for the last 40 years. The predominant amount of projects are within the Aged care, Defence, Education, Healthcare and Prison space valued around $40-$150M.
We are currently looking for a Senior Site Manager with prison project experience valued at least $50M. This will be a permanent position with ongoing projects in the above areas but with the immediate focus on two prison projects valued at $100M & $120M respectively. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone stepping across within the T2 space at this seniority or anyone coming from the T1 space in a foreman/supervisor role. This position will offer continual ongoing projects within the Melbourne region.
Due to the nature of the business our client’s looking to offer top market rate for this position, offering $200K base + a 10% sign on bonus in your first month.
- Solid ability to manage and motivate trades in a fast-paced environment
- Trade background required; carpentry preferred
- Previous exposure to handling high specification commercial construction projects
- Regular foreman meetings
- An excellent understanding of QA standards and requirements
- OH&S Experience
- You will have a strong portfolio of commercial projects in $30-100M range
- Experience within prison projects up to $50M is a must
- Previous experience as a Site Manager with a recognised Principal Commercial Builder
- Demonstrated longevity in previous roles or constant projects
- Computer literate
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Experience with structure and detailed finishes
- Trade or tertiary qualification in construction
- Genuine passion for delivering high quality builds
- Safety focused
- Ongoing projects moving forward
- Attractive salary package
- Work for a top tier 2 business within an expert construction team
- A focused and driven work culture
- Clear career progression within business