- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $624 per day (inclusive of super)
What Will You Do?
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Own all SEO & content marketing with key success metrics being GNS (gross new subscribers), revenue, conversion and CPA.
- Own channel planning and forecasting on a yearly, quarterly and monthly basis, including managing budgets to ensure efficient CPA
- Strategic thinking - developing 1 & 3 yr plans for SEO & Content marketing with focus on growth and expansion.
- Collaborate with External vendors/Agency partners to drive goals and focus towards driving efficiency.
- Lead the prioritisation, development and implementation of new content & content changes within our Content Management System
- Develop digital marketing strategy covering SEO, Content marketing to drive customer growth & revenue.
- Work closely with Paid Media, Social and internal & external Design teams to improve Owned and Earned presence
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy with focus on Mobile web/App.
- +7 years experience in digital marketing
- Outstanding team player with a client partnership mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues and agency partners
- Customer-focused - tenacious about understanding customer behaviours, and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point they have with Intuit.
- An understanding of UX concepts and ability to work with designers to create engaging pages
- Experience with user testing and A/B testing, visual and interaction design experience a plus
- Experience using web analytics tools (esp. Adobe site catalyst) to identify improvement areas and to measure test results
- Prior work experience in African & Asian markets will be an added bonus.