Our client, a 6-Partner firm on the Peninsula that have been in operation for over 70 years that are experts in the areas of Tax, SMSF, Audit and Financial planning are looking for an experienced Self-Managed Superfund Accountant to join their team.
Due to a retirement, a rare and exciting opportunity have become available in their SMSF team. Reporting into the Partner, you will be responsible for accounting, tax and audit compliance issues for the firm's significant portfolio of super funds.
This firm rarely have opportunities available as all their staff stay long-term. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SMSF accountant looking for better work-life balance, work closer to home and to join a firm who build long lasting relationships with their staff and clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Preferably have completed CA / CPA studies
- A minimum of 4 years SMSF Accounting
- Experience with BGL 360 will be highly regarded
- Strong knowledge of income tax and GST laws
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What’s on offer:
- Free all-day parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- Staff bonuses based on KPI’s
- Relaxed, friendly, and mature team environment
- Work- Life balance – NO OT
This opportunity will not be around for long. To submit your application hit the “Äpply” button now.
Please note, you require full working rights in Australia to be considered.