An award-winning home building company, specializing in KDR & Custom work is now looking for an experienced Sales Estimator to further enhance the team and assist with the growth of the business. The business prides itself on exceptional service and quality, delivering this through their outstanding team of professionals.
Working with Databuild and a supportive group of other estimators in the team, this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work on the higher end builds, mainly across the eastern suburbs and Northern Sydney
- Undertake accurate take-offs from master plans
- Provide ad-hoc customer pricing items to other members of the team
- Produce PO’s for the supply of labour & materials
- Coordinate deliveries in association with relevant site based personnel
- Maintain spec sheets
- Review quotes and allocate suppliers
- Recorded Calculate customer variation costs.
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of 2 years sales estimating experience with a volume home builder
- Databuild and Planswift experience preferred
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised, efficient, have excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Opportunity to work for an award winning home building company
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Excellent starting salary on offer
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!