- Excellent team culture
- Reputable, well structured & efficient company
- Significant growth potential
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Work with a NSW market leader in insurance building engineering services.
This small-mid sized business has an excellent reputation in the market, as well as a strong staff retention rate and excellent team culture.
Due to a steady influx in work, they have an opportunity for a senior insurance professional/qualified engineer to join their team.
The company has a well-structured and efficient environment, offering significant potential for professional growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to the Director & Associate Engineer, this is a senior, autonomous & self-managed position.
You will be providing forensic engineering consultancy services to insurable events. This will include complex, large loss, critical & detailed projects.
The role will involve insurance and assessments and reporting. Accuracy and attention to detail is imperative.
House: 9am - 5pm, 5 days per week.
Salary $130k - 140k + super + vehicle (dependant on experience). Performance dependant annual bonus scheme.
- Min. 7-10 years experience within insurance repairs
- Significant experience in a similar role within insurance forensic and remedial engineering
- We would also accept a stand out individual from a Remedial Estimating background who is also a qualified Engineer
- Qualified Engineer (Structural)
- Detail oriented & meticulous individual with excellent report writing skills
- Excellent understanding of insurance repairs and relevant diagnostics, testing and report terminology
- Autonomously motivated as well as a team player
- Looking to grow with the company as a long-term senior team member
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .