Senior Relationship Manager
This digital marketing agency is leading the way in Australia and New Zealand, providing a full portfolio of digital services to several specialist industries. Growing out of their roots in organic search, they are seeking passionate digital professionals to help them blossom into a full-service agency. To complement their existing team, they are looking to add an energetic Senior Client Relationship Manager with a passion for Digital Marketing who can drive these solutions into their existing clients.
What will you do?
Working in a small growing team alongside the growth managers, you will be the face of the business working with new and existing clients in all areas of marketing.
- As a client-facing role, you will have excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability tobe that go to for clients in relation to their needs.
- You will have a proven track record in digital marketing including search, web, google analytics and social media with a focus on account retention and growth.
- You have a high attention to detail as well as exceptional organisational skills.
- You must possess excellent relationship building and negotiations skills.
- Manage all reporting and meetings as required.
What do you need?
As well as a strong desire to learn and grow, You will have 5+ years' experience in a similar Senior Relationship or Senior Account Manager role with experience in the e-commerce, travel, hospitality or real estate industries seen as advantageous
- A sense of humour - This funky office is full of colourful characters!
- Proven track record of managing relationships within Digital Marketing / Advertising / Media
- Experience working in a Digital agency
- Negotiable salary with excellent commission structure
- Promotion within one of Australasia's fasted growing businesses
- Funky open-plan office with a great buzz
- Social events from casual Friday drinks to Awards Dinners and overseas trips
To be considered for the role please apply below, and all suitable applicants will be contacted directly