- Australian owned business
- Design and fit-out projects in the Healthcare sector
- Fast-growing business
- Professional, progressive and supportive company culture
- Family orientated business
- Well-known, reputable company
- Secure role, growing business
- Senior Quality Assurance Officer role
- Preview construction drawings with the design and projects team to ensure that the plans clearly reflect the intentions of the design team and to ensure that the design is 'buildable'
- Inspect project sites, liaise with the Project Managers and Site Supervisors to ensure that the standard of construction is within Company guidelines and in accordance with the plans.
- Liaise with the Design Team, reporting any design modifications identified on site that should be incorporated into future designs
- Conduct a quality control inspection of each project, pre-Practical Completion, identifying any defects or incomplete works requiring attention prior to Practical Completion.
- Attend project practical completion inspections with Clients, identifying any defects to be rectified within the defects liability period
- Attend project final handover inspections with Clients to ensure that our project is delivered to Clients within world class standards
- Attend to projects, post- final handover, to manage any items requiring attention within the warranty period.
- Assist in investigation & resolution of non-conformance, customer complaints and implementations of corrective action
- Ensure Quality Records are created and maintained according to company procedures
- Competitive base salary
- Work on exciting projects in the Healthcare sector
- Work along-side like-minded professionals
- Highly reputable brand in the sector
- Friendly, supportive and professional culture
- Well-estblished and fast-growing business
- Building Trade qualification
- 5-10+ years' experience in Commercial Interior Fit-Out or Luxury Residential Building in a Quality Assurance role
- Willingness to take a proactive approach towards correcting defects
- Confident with MS outlook
- MS Office knowledge
- Some interstate travel may be required
- Drivers Licence
If you have the required skills please send your CV via the prompts or call Lucie Whyte on 0468 602 482