Senior Project Manager | Commercial & Retail Experience | Western Sydney | Package $250K +
Our client is a 100% Australian owned and operated construction business. Established over 25 years ago, their passion for quality and service has enabled them to thrive in an increasingly competitive and ever-evolving industry.
The company has secured two very large scale retail projects in West Sydney and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee the larger of the two projects ($120M in value)
This is a 2IC role to the NSW State Manager
- This is an all-encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially to manage the programme & costs effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalization
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on large commercial and retail (shopping center) project would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organized, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (Director) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!