Senior Project Manager
$180k - $220 + Super
We have partnered with a multi-disciplined, mid-tier civil contractor who have been operating for over 40 years. Their expertise spans across areas including RMS, Major Earthworks, Government Works and Subdivisions.
They currently require a Senior Project Manager who has a strong background in RMS projects who is comfortable managing projects up to the value of $50M.
You will be joining a collaborative team and a company who believe in a thorough process but also the importance of a healthy work/life balance. They boast a strong retention rate and look to continue a "promote within" culture.
The company operate as a family business and understand that a Senior Project Manager must have the flexibility to make their own decisions and work with complete autonomy.
- Strong background in a Project Manager role working on RMS projects
- Experience in Sydney is essential
- Comfortable managing projects valued up to $50M
- Knowledge or experience in Earthworks and Subdivisions a bonus
- Work on iconic RMS projects
- Opportunities work on multi-discipline large scale projects in Sydney
- Flexibility and autonomy within the role
- Family business model
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9194 5528 or you can email me directly on email@example.com