Senior Project Manager | Commercial & Education Projects
My client has been established in Australia for over 100 years and have been delivering high quality projects in the Commercial & Governmental sector across Commercial, Educational, Industrial, Recreational, Residential, Heritage, health and Science fields. The business has outstanding ISO Accreditations and are well respected within the industry. The business has a culture of equality for all with an "open-door" policy. Directors share holders and management are hands on in the business and believe in a true work life balance.
With an increase of new projects been awarded, and a solid growth plan, the business is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the business.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications; Construction Management/Quantity Surveying/Engineering
- Experience here in the Melbourne construction industry on commercial building projects in excess of $10m
- Developed relationships with consultants, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers is essential
- Strong leadership, programming, financial management and communication skills
- Ability to mentor, train and develop professional teams
Reporting in to your Construction Manager, you will be responsible for delivering1 -2 projects valued between $10M - $30M across the Commercial, Educational, Industrial, Recreational, Residential, Heritage, health and Science fields.
- Managing full construction team
- Cost & Budget Management and accurate reporting of project financials
- Ensuring the project is delivered to time and cost constraints
- Manage and engage with engineers, architects and client stakeholders
- Project planning & Programming
- Complete control and responsibility for project/s
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org