Senior Project Manager - Commercial & Retail Construction
Our Client are a mid-sized Tier 2 business, that is 100% Australian-owned and totally independent, with thier HO based in Melbourne.
The majority of our clients work comes from the retail sector that demands a premium product delivered with maximum time efficiencies and economies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an opportunity for a motivated and experienced Project Manager with 5-10 years commercial / retail new build experience to join our dynamic team.
Reporting directly to the Directors, you will be working on two $20m retail (shopping centres) new build projects based near the Geelong area.
- Permenant position
- Excellent family friendly working culture
- Tier 1 standard structure and long term career progression opportunities
Generous remuneration package on offer (based on experience) and career path to Construction Manager and head of Geelong branch.
- 5-10 years experience as a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager within commercial new-build
- Relevant supporting degree or tertiary qualifications
- Exposure to large scale retail & commercial projects highly advantageous
- Self-motivated individual able to work well as part of a team and autonomously
- Positive and friendly attitude
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org