Senior Project Manager
An award winning commercial construction company seeks a motivated Senior Project Manager for a $60m, new-build prison project spanning 2-3 years in regional VIC (Sale, VIC).
- Permanent position available.
- Excellent working culture
- Career progression pathways to Construction Management.
- Very competitive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate.
Based in Melbourne, our team consists of over 80 dedicated, passionate and experienced team members.
We are committed to strategic planning and delivering excellence across a variety of sectors around the state, including education, correctional, health and multi-level residential projects.
- 6 - 12 years project management experience within commercial construction
- Exposure to prison projects highly advantageous
- Experience project managing new build schools, high rise office blocks, hospitals or other large commercial projects
- Exposure to large scale commercial new build projects
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Available to live or commute to Sale, VIC for the period of the project (2 years)
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com