Senior Project Manager - Fit Out
A global leader in business and commercial interior design and construction has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their dynamic team in Sydney.
Reviewed by staff as being a fast-paced firm with a start-up mentality, we provide a platform for exciting, large scale projects and skill-growth, while at the same time promoting work life balance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a client sided position, project managing large, high-end interior fitout projects in Sydney CBD. Project values typically ranging between $5m - $25m, with on-going extensive work scheduled until late 2019.
You will have a delivery team working under you.
This is a permanent position.
- 5-10 years Project Management experience within commercial and office fitout
- Relevant supporting tertiary qualifications
- Strong understanding of the design and construction process from start to finish inc. procurement and estimating
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com