Senior Project Manager - Commercial/Retail & Healthcare Fitouts - SE Melbourne
Based in South Melbourne, this leading fitout and refurbishment contractor are a specialist within the commercial, education, retail, heritage and hospitality sectors. With over 25 years of experience, the team have developed long-term relationships with clients from each sector by achieving project deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of quality workmanship.
The compnay has secured a large Commercial fit-out project in the South East Suburbs of Melbourne and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee this project, valued up to $12million.
The key objectives of the Senior Project Manager are:
- Develop construction programmes
- Preparing and presenting tender submissions
- Managing the procurement, delivery and commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Leading the team effectively
- Client liaison
- Subcontractor management
The Successful Individual:
- Strong commercially minded to manage projects effectively
- Will have strong construction project management experience
- Experience with fitout or refurbishment projects
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Will work within time frames and deadlines effectively
- Implement all aspects of health and safety
- Will be well organised, motivated, honest and have a high level of integrity
- Located within close proximity to South Melbourne
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Emma Chaffey - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent