Senior Project Manager | Commercial, Heritage & Education
Senior Project Manager | Commercial, Heritage & Education Projects
My client is a privately owned, multi award winning top tier commercial construction company with a strong presence throughout Australia. The company has an annual turnover of over $650M and a staff compliment of over 400 staff. The business has a solid reputation in the industry and pride themselves on the projects they deliver.
With an increase in new projects the company is currently seeking a new Snr Project manager
- As Senior Project Manager will be working on and managing up to 2 projects at any one time. You will receive the support from their experienced site teams.
- You will be managing construction projects from initial receipt of documentation through to client handover.
- You will be working on commercial, education & heritage projects ranging in value from $15M up to +$80M.
- Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects of the project.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and driving your own site and contracts administrators to get the project over the line to time and budget.
- Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly, and alerting key stakeholders where applicable.
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting post implementation reviews, regular project reviews and communicating best practice.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align and agree program of work and anticipate changes that may impact the program of work.
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Extensive experience managing commercial, education & heritage projects ranging in value from $15M to $80M+.
- Construction Management Degree or developed through the Trade ranks as a Carpenter
- 6 - 8 years' experience as a Project Manager minimum
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate & drive direct & sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in Health & Safety
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org