Senior Project Manager | Commercial Fit-out & Refurbishment
My client is a privately owned, top tier construction firm who has won multiple awards over the years. With an annual turnover of $900M and 500 staff this business deals in both Construction and Fit-out/Refurbishments in Commercial, Retail, Heath Care, Heritage, Community and Residential Projects.
This client 's culture flows on from their flat Senior Management structure and their commitment to their employees, their employees enjoy a great work life balance while the client enjoys a very low turnover.
- You will be managing construction projects from initial receipt of documentation through to client handover.
- Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects of the project.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and driving your own site and contracts administrators to get the project over the line to time and budget.
- Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly, and alerting key stakeholders where applicable.
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting post implementation reviews, regular project reviews and communicating best practice.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align and agree program of work and anticipate changes that may impact the program of work.
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Extensive experience managing similar projects
- Construction Management Degree or developed through the Trade ranks as a Carpenter
- Experience managing projects valued over $10M in value
- 8 years' experience as a Project Manager minimum
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate & drive direct & sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in Health & Safety
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org