Senior Project Manager | Central Melbourne | Commercial Projects | $250k Package
My Client has an annual turnover of $150M and handle Commercial Building projects of between $20M - $50M in the Retail, Office, Education, Multi - Residential, Age Care, Health & Community sectors. The business has a culture of quality, both in their people and their work and have built a great reputation that has caused a steadily increasing list of awarded tenders.
With an increase in new projects the company is currently seeking a new Snr Project manager for two projects based in the inner city of Melbourne
- As Project Manager will be working on and managing 2 projects at any one time. You will receive the support from their experienced site teams.
- You will be managing construction projects from initial receipt of documentation through to client handover.
- You will be working on a commercial (New Build) projects from $15M up to +$50M.
- Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects of the project.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and driving your own site and contracts administrators to get the project over the line to time and budget.
- Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly, and alerting key stakeholders where applicable.
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting post implementation reviews, regular project reviews and communicating best practice.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align and agree program of work and anticipate changes that may impact the program of work.
- Extensive experience managing Retail, Office, Education, Age Care, Health & Community Projects
- Construction Management Degree or developed through the Trade ranks as a Carpenter
- Experience managing projects valued over $20 million
- 8 years' experience as a Project Manager minimum
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate & drive direct & sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in Health & Safety
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on email@example.com