Senior Project Manager & Assessor - Insurance Building
Senior Project Manager & Assessor - Insurance Repair Building
A well-established, national insurance repair builder going through an extended period of growth and modernisation, with an opportunity for an experience insurance professional to join our Sydney based team.
With an excellent industry reputation and strong work ethics, we have firm relationships with major insurers and a steady influx of work, meaning you have job security with us.
Our business has a family friendly culture, with a down to earth and approachable team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assessing and Project Management of insurance repair projects in the Canberra region.
Salary package based on experience.
- Experience in a similar role project managing, assessing, estimating and supervising insurance repairs to domestic & commercial insured buildings
- Strong background and understanding of insurance repair building industry
- Building/trade background
- Project Management qualification highly advantageous
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong sense of pride in work
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines and KPIs - experience with volume projects
- Positive attitude and willingness to commit long term
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only those with insurance repair building experience will be contacted.