Project ManagerProject Manager - Aged care - Up to $40 Million
A reputable tier 2 builder with extensive history in constructing niche, high valued projects in healthcare, aged care and education sectors is currently looking for PM, focusing on their new Aged Care Projects. You will be reporting to the Managing Director, you will drive the procurement process, liaise with the site team and drive projects to an effective and successful conclusion. You will manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff.
You will need to be a high-level communicator with a genuine passion for construction. The ability to motivate your team and forge excellent relationships with a blue-chip client will form the base to your performance in the role.
You will also need to demonstrate high-level programming and cost management skills with a strong focus on risk analysis. Naturally, you will have an excellent track record with regards to safety and will demonstrate a stable work history with well-known contractors.
Inception to Completion project experience is a necessity.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A construction management degree
- Experience delivering aged-care projects up to $40 million
- Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation
- Solid program/project skills with multiple deadlines, adapting readily to changing priorities
- Strong financial management with the ability to drive cost accountability
- Proven track record of strong customer focus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to be the point of contact for the community, consultants and the client
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment