Senior Project Manager - Fit-out and Refurb
Based in South Melbourne, this leading fitout and refurbishment contractor are a specialist within the commercial, education, retail, heritage and hospitality sectors. With over 25 years of experience, the team have developed long-term relationships with clients from each sector by achieving project deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of quality workmanship.
Due to a large project win, the team now require the extra resources of a Senior Project Manager to join and manage a large retail fit-out/refurbishment project in SE Melbourne. The Senior Project Manager will have a minimum of 10 years experience working within the fit-out space and have team leadership capabilities.
The key objectives of the Senior Project Manager are:
- Develop construction programmes
- Preparing and presenting tender submissions
- Managing the procurement, delivery and commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Leading the team effectively
- Client liaison
- Subcontractor management
The Successful Individual:
- Strong commercially minded to manage projects effectively
- Will have strong construction project management experience
- Experience with fitout or refurbishment projects
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Will work within time frames and deadlines effectively
- Implement all aspects of health and safety
- Will be well organised, motivated, honest and have a high level of integrity
- Located within close proximity to South Melbourne
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Emma Chaffey - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent