Senior Project ManagerDenovo Recruitment are working with a Tier 2 Construction powerhouse, specialising in commercial and residential construction, working on major projects throughout the Sydney region.
This contractor has two major projects underway, and are seeking a highly decorated Senior Project Manager to assist in the delivery of projects valued $160M+. This position will be a foundational role within the company, leading major projects throughout the region.
- Establish and maintain a cohesive and collaborative project team with defined responsibilities.
- Manage the implementation and monitoring of all site safety procedures in accordance with the Project Safety Management Plan.
- Manage the implementation of the construction program and amend as required.
- Provide support for site staff in resolving any issues that may be associated with the scheduling and coordination of trade contractors and suppliers.
- Take ownership for the project budget and liaise with site staff to ensure project targets are achieved.
- Oversee, coach and mentor the works of the Contracts Administration team.
- Effectively liaise with the Client to ensure a long-standing relationship is maintained.
- Report to the Construction Manager on a regular basis and advise of any current or potential issues.
- Trade or tertiary qualification in Building, Construction or Engineering
- Previous experience delivering high-end residential and/or commercial projects valued $100M+.
- Demonstrable longevity throughout career history.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong leadership skills and the capacity to build a high performing team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop, mentor and motivate staff.
- $260K to $300K + Super
- Work for one of Australia's most prolific builders, on major landmark projects.
- Regular rewards and recognition for exceptional work completed.
- Huge, well-defined potential for career growth within the role.