Senior Project ManagerDenovo Recruitment are working with an industry-leading Tier 2 Construction contractor, specialises in commercial construction within the office, retail and industrial space.
This contractor has an impressive reputation for their project delivery and now have an immediate need for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join the team full time.
- Establish and maintain a cohesive and collaborative project team with defined responsibilities.
- Manage the implementation and monitoring of all site safety procedures in accordance with the Project Safety Management Plan.
- Manage the implementation of the construction program and amend as required.
- Provide support for site staff in resolving any issues that may be associated with the scheduling and coordination of trade contractors and suppliers.
- Take ownership for the project budget and liaise with site staff to ensure project targets are achieved.
- Oversee, coach and mentor the works of the Contracts Administration team.
- Effectively liaise with the Client to ensure a long-standing relationship is maintained.
- Report to the Construction Manager on a regular basis and advise of any current or potential issues.
- Trade or tertiary qualification in Building, Construction or Engineering
- Previous experience delivering large scale projects within the Commercial and Residential sectors.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong leadership skills and the capacity to build a high performing team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop, mentor and motivate staff.
- Above market salary package.
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Flexible working options.
- Regular rewards and recognition for exceptional work completed.
To apply, please submit your updated resume via Apply Now below. If you are interested in hearing more about this role, or similar roles please contact James on either james.hewetson@Denovo.com.au or 0423822757.