Snr. Project Manager – Education project ($30M) - Melbourne
Denovo recruitment are currently representing a reputable Tier 2 outfit in the commercial building space who focus on large public works, school/education projects, data centres, retail developments, sports facilities and local government projects. Our client prides themselves on staff retention and continually winning and delivering large stand-out projects in the Melbourne and greater area. By constantly developing their staff with internal training and continual back office support, a great working culture has emerged allowing you to perform to your highest ability whilst delivering outstanding standard of quality on all projects.
You will be required to fully manage a school development project, supervising site activities, reporting to senior management and delegating as required. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Tier 2 developers or have experience delivering commercial or industrial projects valued above $15M in the Melbourne area.
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Client Care
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
- Preparing programmes
- Financial Reporting
- Adherence to BCA standards
- Site Inspections, establishment and testing.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 year’s experience working on similar projects for Tier 2 commercial builders in Melbourne
- Ambitious, driven and a passion to lead
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on Budget.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Computer - Use of Microsoft Project
- Good management approach.
Benefits and remuneration:
- Above market salary package
- Constant back office support
- On the job training
- Extended leave entitlement
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if applicable for the role you will be contacted within 48 hours.