Senior Project Manager | Commercial fit-out/refurb | Western Sydney
This Tier 2 commercial contractor understand that the key to winning repeat business is ensuring they have the best available resources, from project managers to support staff to all sub-contractors. They understand that the way to build a solid reputation is to ensure their clients receive outstanding service and top-quality construction work.
With extensive project wins within the commercial fit out space and refurbishment arena, the business is now seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team to manage multiple projects across the education, commercial, retail and office sectors. This role will require the expertise of a Project Manager that can manage multiple projects simultaneously and reporting back to senior management on a weekly basis.
This is an office-based role however will require travel to site weekly to ensure projects are travelling along smoothly within timeframes and budgetary requirements.
The key objectives of the Senior Project Manager are:
- Develop construction programmes
- Preparing and presenting tender submissions
- Managing the procurement, delivery and commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Leading the team effectively
- Client liaison
- Subcontractor management
- Work closely with the NSW Director and assist in daily tasks
The Successful Individual
- Strong commercially minded to manage projects effectively
- Will have strong construction project management experience
- Experience with fit-out and/or refurbishment projects
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Will work within time frames and deadlines effectively
- Implement all aspects of health and safety
- Will be well organised, motivated, honest and have a high level of integrity
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Emma Chaffey - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent