Senior Project Manager | Commercial Office| Fit-out and Refurbishment
Based in Northern Sydney, this fit-out and refurbishment contractor are a specialist commercial fit-out contractor. The Directors combined have over 50 years of experience, which has allowed them the skills to build the best possible team that produce the best results.
Construction and design go hand in hand within this business, and the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring this continues to guarantee clients are receiving a cost effective service and product. This company work closely with their clients from the very beginning to ensure the plans are designed to meet their needs, and almost more importantly, their budget.
This Senior Project Manager role is based in Northern Sydney however will involved travel to site a few times a week.
The key objectives of the Senior Project Manager are:
- Develop construction programmes
- Preparing and presenting tender submissions
- Managing the procurement, delivery and commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Leading the team effectively
- Client liaison
- Subcontractor management
- Work closely with the NSW Director and assist in daily tasks
The Successful Individual
- Strong commercially minded to manage projects effectively
- Will have strong construction project management experience
- Experience with fit-out or refurbishment projects
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Will work within time frames and deadlines effectively
- Implement all aspects of health and safety
- Will be well organised, motivated, honest and have a high level of integrity
- Located within close proximity to South Melbourne
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Emma Chaffey - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent