My client is a Sydney based and family-run Construction and Engineering company specializing in the delivery of large scale infrastructure projects.
They have heavily invested in NSW’s infrastructure plans and managed to complete 300 projects, totaling $1 Billion over an outstanding 30 years reign over the market.
I am looking for a highly qualified project engineer who has 8-10 years’ experience within Transport access program projects. You will be responsible from start through to finish across all stages of their car parks, structures and rail infrastructure projects.
WHAT SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
I am looking for a highly qualified project engineer who leads from the front and only settles for the best when it comes to results.
- 10+ Years civil engineering experience is essential
- A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Previous experience with TAP projects (Car Parks, Rail and Structures)
- The ability to read plans, make decisions, read and create drawings, reports, engineering documents and specifications.
- A high level of attention to detail is a must
A top tier base salary, brand new laptop, phone and company vehicle are all offered for chosen candidate. You will be working with a contractor who is a proven winner who have an award winning background and only settle for the best.
If you are looking for a fresh new approach which is more about teamwork and exchanging ideas instead of being provided with just directions, this role is for you.
To apply now, please click on the link provided or send your resume directly to: Jack.email@example.com
Act now and give Jack a call: 0401 296 605 for any further info