Join an established and successful Architecture firm located in Melbourne’s inner east. The firm has a solid pipeline of work and very loyal repeat clients. They work across several project sectors including Seniors Living, Retail, Mixed-Use, Community, Sporting Facilities and more.
A permanent position is available for a Project Architect with skills and strength in the documentation (overseeing), contract administration and delivery phase of projects. This is a rare opportunity to take on a senior role within a small to mid-sized practice that is offering long-term career advancement for the right person.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- ARBV Registration
- Local experience in a Project Architect capacity
- Experience working across several project types
- Ability to oversee construction documentation and contract administration
- Mentoring and management skills
- Career aspirations and the desire to commit long-term
- Proficiency using AutoCAD 2D
- Job security
- Career advancement
- Project variety
- Highly competitive salary $110K to $120K plus super (commensurate with experience)