- Salary up to $100K + $17K car + Bonus
- Represent an Iconic Australian Interior Design / workplace products company!
- Join a newly formed sales team, with a reinvigorated strategy & vision!
- Grow your career in a demonstrated culture of internal promotion!
- Work with innovative local and international brands
- Strategic role focused on client engagement & partnering on major projects
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial workplace & designer furniture solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A $1B+ BRW top 200 company, they have 14 offices globally and consult to the likes of Westpac, Fujitsu, Facebook, LinkedIn, IAG, Telstra, BHP, QANTAS etc.
As a Senior Projects Account Manager you will take ownership of a portfolio of Sydney's top design firms, building strategic project partnerships with Directors and Senior Associates.
- Build value added relationships with a key account portfolio of Commercial Design practices through presentation of workplace research findings and new product innovations
- Work strategically with your clients at Senior Associate & Director level, offering unique services such as workplace planning/psychology services, partnering to assist your clients to win their major project bids
- Identify blocks & issues with underperforming accounts and formulate plans to increase engagement
- Supported by an experienced technical, bidding, operational & project delivery teams
- Key representative at industry functions, client entertainment, marketing initiatives
- Success will equal progression opportunities in a business with a strong track record of internal promotion
To be considered for this position you must either
- have experience within architectural/interior design products or commercial/workplace furniture, having dealt with commercial design firms OR
- Sold any product business to buinsess within the government, health or corporate markets OR
- have worked for a commercial design firm as a Designer or BDM having worked on large scale workplace/commercial projects wanting to make a shift into product
Defined by a creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded with employee incentives & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404