Senior Project Account Manager
- Salary up to $100K + $15K car + Uncapped Bonus $150K-$160K On Target Package
- 2 Tier bonus, 1st Tier 15% almost guaranteed, 2nd Tier Uncapped!
- Represent an Iconic Australian Interior Design / workplace products company!
- Work with innovative local and international brands
- Strategic role focused on client engagement & partnering on major projects
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial workplace & designer furniture solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A $1B+ BRW top 200 company, they have 14 offices globally and consult to the likes of Westpac, Fujitsu, Facebook, LinkedIn, IAG, Telstra, BHP, QANTAS etc.
As a Senior Projects Account Manager you will take ownership of a portfolio of Sydney's top design firms, building strategic project partnerships with Directors and Senior Associates.
- Build value added relationships with a key account portfolio of Commercial Design practices through presentation of workplace research findings and new product innovations
- Work strategically with your clients at Director & Senior Associate level, offering workplace planning/psychology services, partnering to assist your clients to win their major project bids
- Identify blocks & issues with underperforing accounts and formulate plans to increase engagement
- Supported by an experienced technical, bidding, operational & project delivery teams
- Key representative at industry functions, client entertainment, marketing initiatives
- Success will equal lucrative earnings through commissions & bonuses, progression opportunities within a business with a strong track record of internal promotion
To be considered for this position you must either
- have experience within architectural/interior design products or commercial/workplace furniture, having dealt with commercial design firms.
- are have worked for a commercial design firm as a Senior Designer or BDM having worked on large scale workplace/commercial projects wanting to make a shift into product
You have a passion for design & high quality, innovative products with an with an interest in representing a leading brand. Relationship management, client delivery and networking both business wise and socially shine as strengths.
Defined by a creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded well with lucrative bonuses, team building functions & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment, lucrative earning potential with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry via the Apply Now button below or email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404