Senior Production Estimator - Residential Investment ProjectsAbout the company/role:
My client is a successful premium house builder with their office located close to Melbourne CBD. They are active in various residential sectors and are currently looking for a Senior Production Estimator to work in a small team responsible for investment construction projects.
My client is looking for a Senior Production Estimator to work as part of a team of three experienced estimators. They require a driven individual who is able to work with minimal support, as due to the current pandemic restrictions you are likely to be working remotely when you step into the role.
- Undertake accurate take-offs from master plans
- Create BOQ and estimates
- Provide ad-hoc customer pricing items to other members of the team
- Produce PO’s for the supply of labour & materials
- Coordinate deliveries in association with relevant site based personnel
- Maintain spec sheets
- Review quotes and allocate suppliers
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of 5 years production estimating experience with a residential home builder.
- High level of experience production estimating investment properties
- DATABUILD experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team player and communicator
- Be highly organised, efficient, have excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Opportunity to work for a highly regarded premium housebuilder
- Working from home with high levels of autonomy
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Excellent starting salary and package dependent on experience
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you're interested in applying, please submit your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck and thank you for applying!