- 12 month contract: $180K + super equivalent
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”
- Career opportunity through different segments and offices world-wide
- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
This global SAAS business have been growing their brand around the world, and have been recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies of the past few years. Providing a highly efficient SAAS solution (the best in their industry), they have a fantastic global team who all contribute to an excellent working environment in top of the range offices, and have huge plans over the next 12 months.
What Will You Do?
Sitting within their Go To Market team, this 12-month contract will make you the problem solver person. You will leverage a broad array of analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills to identify, prioritize, and execute new opportunities to accelerate customer growth and retention.
The role in a nutshell:
- Design thinking methodologies and experimentation.
- Apply a deep understanding of customers insights, customer journey, pain points and data analysis through different methods.
- Create an open environment by benchmarking the competition and implementing competitive advantage solutions.
- Enjoy dealing with data, metrics and statistics as well as testing methodologies and designing roadmaps.
- Educate the business about other international markets (Asia, Africa...) and evangelize the needs of new customers.
- 360 collaboration with Product Director, Australian Development team and cross-functional teams in India, the UK and the United States.
What Do You Need?
- ESSENTIAL: Product & Marketing leadership within a tech / software environment and experience working for SAAS and mobile offerings.
- ESSENTIAL: 5+ years in a Product Management role
- PREFERRED: Fin-tech, accounting or payments technology background as well as data conversion experience is a plus.
- Wellness programs – free gym, massages, personal training
- Social events – camping, BBQs, dragon boat racing, and games nights
This role is based in Sydney CBD however you might travel ~10% globally to visit with customers, peers and partners.
If this sounds like you, please apply through the link and all successful applicants will be contacted personally.