This vibrant PR agency has become a trusted partner within the food, entertainment, and travel sectors, specializing in creative strategy and expertly crafted campaigns for chefs to CMOs, travel agents to music promoters.
Sitting within a close-knit team in the Sydney branch, this is your chance to take your career to the next level and enjoy working in a beautiful location, with beautiful people, for beautiful brands.
You'll be part of a fun family vibe, a high-energy and ambitious bunch whose finger is firmly on the pulse and are known for creating approachable, relatable work.
A typical day will involve:
- Planning snazzy media events, funky media releases, and dreaming up new campaign ideas for major beauty, health and lifestyle brands
- Being face-to-face with clients, gradually taking more and more ownership
- Assisting with copywriting, social media management, brand positioning, media relations, and crisis management for clients
- Keeping excellent long-term client relationships through your commitment to great service
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of social media
- High-energy, collaborative team with a family feel
- Monthly team outings, half-yearly staff parties, as well as the opportunity to earn annual bonus payments.
- Start/finish earlier or later if it suits you, work from home when needed or perch yourself at a cafe to brainstorm
- Clients you'll boast to your friends about
- Upwards of $70k + super depending on experience
- 4+ proven experience within the PR industry
- Ability to write fantastic press releases and tell a story
- What you don’t know about social media isn’t worth knowing
- A genuine passion for food, drink, travel and entertainment
- Strong industry network and contacts
- Full working rights
If it sounds like the shoe fits the foot, please apply below and all successful candidates will be contacted directly