My client is a multi-services engineering design practice with 150+ people across their Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane offices. Company is 100% Australian owned and operated, providing building services engineering, sustainability, ICT, acoustics, audio visual, security, vertical transportation, and specialist lighting design to the property and construction industry.
Looking for motivated Mechanical Engineers Intermediate to Senior Level to work as part of an experienced team in a Multi- Discipline environment.
Project delivery of mechanical building services projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects including arts & culture, commercial & workplace, education, health, hotels & hospitality, mixed use, residential and retail.
Working closely with a diverse client base, responding efficiently to client's needs, including attendance at meetings and inspections.
- 2 - 5 years experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the Building Services sector
- Territory qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Confident and good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and ambitious
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and documenting skills
- Well-developed understanding of relevant Standards and Building Codes
- At least 2 years of experience working in Australia
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme, flexibility to Work-From Home, as well as the opportunity to develop your career with an industry leader that are winning tier 1 projects and making a name for themselves.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org