They are an established firm that utilize all the modern technology. Their clients are small to medium sized businesses throughout Australia made up of various industries including property & construction, logistics, legal, manufacturing, and real estate.
A very exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Manager to join their team. Reporting into a successful and approachable Partner, you will be involved in everything from mentoring and supporting staff, managing client relationships, compliance and business development for new client on-boarding. Pathway to equity or Partnership is available for the right person.
Benefits of working here:
- Ongoing professional development through internal / external training and seminars
- Career pathways – opportunity to develop into a Management role, for the right person
- Young, social and collaborative team environment
- Tech savvy and paperless office
- Quarterly staff functions and social events
- Bonus structures
- Pathway to Partnership for the right person
To be considered you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a supervisory . management role within a reputable Australian firm
- Experience of managing a portfolio of $1mil or more
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with reviewing work
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Be approachable, easy going, personable and be able to have difficult discussions
Please do not hesitate in applying, this is an amazing opportunity to join an established and growing firm close to home in the west. Please submit your CV by the APPLY button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.