This award winning insurance repair builder has an opportunity for a motivated and top performing Senior Major Loss Supervisor to join their NSW division.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working directly under the NSW State Manager, this will be a pivotal role in the business, responsible for all projects over $50k.
The right individual will have the opportunity to grow into Construction Manager, with Estimators and Supervisors as direct reports.
Role reports to the office in Sydney Hills District - this is a management position and requires attendance to the office as well as on site.
Salary based on experience.
- Significant experience within insurance repairs (specifically within major loss), remedial building and/or strata repairs
- Significant management experience
- Trade background (carpentry preferred)
- Highly driven and meticulous individual with excellent communication skills
- Well-presented and confident both client facing and on-site
- Approachable, polite, positive and professional
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com .