Senior Lighting Designer
My client is a multi-services engineering design practice with 100+ people across their Melbourne and Sydney offices. The company is 100% Australian owned and operated.
My client offers complete lighting solutions, incorporating not just the physical lighting design and specification but also the design of the lighting control systems, integration with audio / visual equipment, electrical interface, and energy conservation infrastructure. They have expertise in the following Specialist Lighting areas: Internal, External, Public Spaces, Roads, Stadiums, L3 Contestable Lighting Design, Controls, Custom, Lighting Design, 2D and 3D Modelling / Simulation, Integration, Expert Witness.
- Design architectural lighting for residential, commercial & industrial applications for interior and exterior projects
- Attend project & site meetings while co-ordinating with clients and other stakeholders
- Provide technical solutions on lighting aspects directly to clients if problems occur or specs are changed
- Prepare lighting design concept, lighting simulation, PowerPoint presentation, documentation, luminaire, Dialux & REVIT lighting calculations, etc.
- Proven experience in lighting design with minimum 4+ years' related working experience
- A keen interest and experience in interior/ exterior lighting design and decorative lighting
- Have an "eye for art" and a keen interest in inspecting the surface of works of art
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and evaluative skills.
- Proficient in using AGI32 lighting design software with AutoCAD, Relux or DIALux experience highly regarded
- Familiar with 3D modelling and ability to read CAD Drawings and plans.
- High attention to detail
- Lighting qualification would be a real advantage
- Hybrid working
- Attractive remuneration
- Career Progression
- Positive working environment
- Active Social Program
- All necessary tools and software to allow you to work efficiently
- Laptop computer
- Professional membership subscription(s)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a chat on 0432 290 660.